06 мај 2020

Happy J



I am the manifestation of my soul. Inner me is reflected out of myself. The heart is my center of universal vortex. The forest is my great teacher, my home; where infinite wisdom teaches me, during the dark night, about the lights of all known and unknown beings. And it shows me the childish smile, which crosses the limits of fear and invites the awakening of the unknown.
Everything unknown is an illusion. By looking deep within us, we can find the knowledge of the hidden lights. When we connect with this consciousness, we realize that all knowledge is within ourselves. You just need to wake it up, to see everything clearly. The mirror is reflected from the inside out and backwards. I am You, and You are Me.

06.05.2020 WHITE CRYSTAL MIRROR Kin:38

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар